Does your IT department provide services that bring value to your business and ensure that IT investments support the company’s strategy and vision? Globeteam can help you create a connection between IT and business, to maximise the business value of your IT investments and optimise the organisation’s revenue, quality and service.
Globeteam offers a wide range of services within business consulting, from strategic advice to support and implementation of strategies and action plans. We help with everything from individual jobs to larger solutions, where we incorporate Globeteam’s technical skills and services, where necessary.
It is important to us that we establish realistic and deliverable strategies and action plans, carried out in close cooperation with our clients on initiatives and projects – and not through extensive strategy reports. Our most important success criterion is that our clients receive services and advice that deliver real business value and results in their day-to-day work.
Examples of some of our core skills are:
- Business-run digitalisation, encompassing the very definition of a clear digitalisation strategy, ensuring that your company makes the most of the many digital solutions available, in order to support the company’s goals, strengthen the client experience and increase the company’s revenue.
- Business-oriented IT that contributes to the visibility and maximisation of the business value of your IT investment, combining user demands and the company’s needs, with the IT department’s need for technically solid and operationally stable solutions.
- The optimisation of organisations, including advice and support in identifying, implementing and guaranteeing the quality of specific optimisation projects through methods such as organisation and process analyses, process optimisation that includes elements such as LEAN and business intelligence.
- Second opinion assessment, including an impartial and highly-qualified analysis of your organisation’s investments in business-critical projects and results, specifically recommendations and assessments of consequences that inform the company’s decisions on the project.
- A sourcing strategy that efficiently supports the business, so that your organisation’s operation and IT quality are improved, and you achieve a better user experience, as well as great financial savings.
Furthermore, we offer services within project management, including the establishment of a project office, selection and implementation of a suitable project model, as well as the acquisition and adjustment of IT support tools. We also offer project management on new, as well as existing, projects.
Globeteam’s strategy and management consultants often work closely with our technical consultants, whose profound technical insight and experience ensures that IT function and performance proactively serve the company. The skills of our business and process consultants, in this way, ensure certain technological qualifications among management and a successful investment and support of the company’s strategy.
Throughout the last couple of years, Globeteam’s business consultants have taken on assignments for organisations like CPH, Dansk Industri, RPC Superfos, LM Windpower, Domstolsstyrelsen (The Danish Court Administration), SKAT (The Danish Tax Authorities), Rigspolitiet (The Danish National Police), Kriminalforsorgen (The Danish Prison and Probation Service), BaneDanmark and a series of municipalities, such as the Municipality of Esbjerg and the Municipality of Hvidovre.